Explore our promoted experiences
- Evening carriage tour of Charleston
- Travel in horse and buggy through the city's oldest historic section
- Learn about the history of Charleston between 1680 and 1770, including its mounted defense against numerous invaders
- Visit important historical sites such as the Powder Magazine, the Four Corners of Law, and numerous churches
- Multiple evening departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Old South Carriage Centrally located in the downtown Market district of Charleston
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: you MUST check-in 15-minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled without refund.
- Children 3 years and under are free provided that they sit on the lap of a parent or guardian. If you want your child to have a seat, you must purchase a child seat.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Carriage can transport up to 16 passengers per departure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Old South Carriage
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms